To be eligible for admission, applicants:
should possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or recognised institution of higher studies; although preference will be given to holders of degrees in Science or Engineering, we welcome a multi-disciplinary intake of students, as this is consistent with the special character of our programmes. OR
- should possess a professional qualification equivalent to tertiary academic level， from the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers, a member institute in the British Engineering Council, etc.;
- with work experience is an advantage but not essential;
who are non-local candidates from an institution where medium of instruction is not English have to satisfy any one of the following English proficiency requirements:
- a TOEFL score ≥ 537 (paper-based test) or 74 (internet-based test);
- an overall band score ≥ 6.0 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
- score ≥ 450 in the new College English Test (CET6) of China or a pass in the old CET-6 test.
Applicants can apply online at http://gs.hkbu.edu.hk/en/home/
For details of application, please visit Graduate School.
1st round: Late September to end of February
2nd round: Early March to end of April
3rd round: Early May to mid-July
Applicants please visit Graduate School for up-to-date information about the application schedule.