Dr FU, Jun Xue, 傅珺學博士
B.S. in Applied Physics at Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing, China
Ph.D. in Physics at the University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA
Postdoctoral in Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering at HKUST, Hong Kong
Current Research Interests
Nanostructure fabrication by Glancing Angle Deposition
Localized surface plasmon resonance of metal nanostructures
Metal enhanced fluorescence
Biosensors and biomanipulation
- Zhen Cao, Yu Zhu, Yang Liu, Shurong Dong, Jiongdong ZJhao, Ye Wang, Shu Yang and Junxue Fu*, High-resolution separation of DNA/proteins through nanorod sieving matrix, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 137, 8-14 (2019).
- Zhen Cao, Yu Zhu, Yang Liu, Shurong Dong, Xin Chen, Fan Bai, Shengxin Song and Junxue Fu*, Dielectrophoresis-Based Protein Enrichment for a Highly Sensitive Immunoassay Using Ag/SiO2 Nanorod Arrays, Small, 14, 1703265 (2018).
- Caiqin Han, Dexian Ye, Yiping Zhao, and Junxue Fu*, Physical vapor deposition of Ag nanoparticles through shadowing and re-emission effects, Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B 36, 051802 (2018).
- Xiaofan Ji, Chenyu Xiao, Wai-Fung Lau, Jianping Li, Junxue Fu*, Metal enhanced fluorescence improved protein and DNA detection by zigzag Ag nanorod arrays, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 82: 240-247 (2016).
- Fan Bai, Junhong Deng, Mengsu Yang, Junxue Fu, Jack Ng, Zhifeng Huang, Two Chiroptical Modes of Silver Nanospirals, Nanotechnology, 27: 115703 (2016).
- Junhong Deng, Junxue Fu, Jack Ng and Zhifeng Huang, Tailorable chiroptical activity of metallic nanospiral arrays, Nanoscale, 8: 4504-4510 (2016).
- Chenyu Xiao, Zhen Cao, Junhong Deng, Zhifeng Huang, Zheng Xu, Junxue Fu* and Levent Yobas*, Microfluidic-based metal enhanced fluorescence for capillary electrophoresis by Ag nanorod arrays, Nanotechnology, 25:225502 (2014) (*: corresponding authors and equal contribution).
- J.-X. Fu, and Kevin J. Chen, Microspheres manipulation system by patterned AlGaN/GaN 2DEG electrodes, Phys. Status Solidi C 8, No. 7–8, 2479–2482 (2011).
- J.-X. Fu, and Y.-P. Zhao, Au nanoparticle based localized surface plasmon resonance substrates fabricated by dynamic shadowing growth, Nanotechnology 21, 175303 (2010).
- J.-X. Fu, B. Park, and Y.-P. Zhao, Nanorod mediated surface plasmon resonance sensor based on effective medium theory, Applied Optics 48, 4637–4649 (2009).
- J.-X. Fu, B. Park, and Y.-P. Zhao, Limitation of a localized surface plasmon resonance sensor for Salmonella detection, Sensors & Actuators B 141, 276–283 (2009).
- J.-X. Fu, D. Collins, and Y.-P. Zhao, The Optical Properties of Ultra Thin Silver Film Prepared by Oblique Angle Deposition, J. Phys. Chem. C 112, 16784–16791(2008).
- J.-X. Fu, Y.-P. He, and Y.-P. Zhao, Fabrication of Heteronanorod Structures by Dynamic Shadowing Growth, IEEE Sensors 8, 989-997 (2008).
- J.-X. Fu, B. Park, G. Siragusa, L. Jones, R. Tripp, Y.-P. Zhao , Y.-J. Cho, Au/Si Hetero-nanorod-based Biosensor for Salmonella Detection, Nanotechnology 19, 155502 (2008).
- Y.-P. He, J.-X. Fu, Y. Zhang, Y-P Zhao, L. Zhang, A. Xia, and J. Cai, Multilayered Si/Ni Nanosprings and their Magnetic Properties, Small 3, 153-160 (2007).