Skip to main content


Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates

Non-local graduates who have obtained a degree or higher qualification in a full-time and locally accredited program in Hong Kong may apply to stay/return and work in the HKSAR under the “Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates” (hereafter “IANG”).

Non-local fresh graduates who wish to apply to stay and work in the HKSAR are not required to secure an offer of employment upon application. They may be granted 12 months stay on time limitation without other conditions of stay provided that normal immigration requirements are met.

Persons admitted under the IANG are free to take up and change employment during their permitted stay in Hong Kong without the need to seek prior approval from the director of Immigration. For details of IANG, please refer to the website of Hong Kong Immigration Department.