Topic: Career Talk
Date: 29 Jan 2021 (Fri)
1. Dr Leo Cheung Chi Hang (2003 BSc in Physics), HK Productivity Council, for career advice and development
2. Mr. Kennie HUYNH Ka Chun (2020 BSc in GES), STEM instructor in high school, for job hunting experience
1. Project Assistant (Part-time mode, programming and coding, for alumni) (Post date: 22 Jan 2021)
2. Project Assistant for Exceptionally Gifted Students (Administration and Lab Teaching Assistant) (Post date: 21 Jan 2021)
3. Positions of Software and Hardware Development (Post date: 18 Dec 2020)
4. Project Assistant for Smart Sensors (Post date: 4 Dec 2020)
*The webpage and files are password-protected, please email to email@example.com for requesting the login username and passwords.
Analysis of biosignal (Post date: 31 Dec 2020, Target Students: Year 3 and Year 4 Students)
A biosensor company is looking for students who are interested in internship opportunity. The details are as follows:
Internship Nature: Analysis of biosignals (eg., bio signals from spirometer).
- Location: Science Park
- Number of positions: 1-2
- Availability: Immediately
Remark: If you are willing to learn hardware such as microcontroller, sensor signal conditioning, software programming (eg., microcontroller programming and mobile App development), this internship opportunity can become a full-time job.
Please contact Dr M.H. CHAN (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you feel interested.
1. Project Manager (Solar PV) (Post date: 8 Jan 2021)
2. Chartered Renewable Energy Specialist (Post date: 4 Jan 2021)
3. Technical Manager / Project Leader – Energy Efficiency Technology (Post date: 4 Jan 2021)
4. Environmental Consultant (Post date: 14 Dec 2020)
5. Sustainability/ESG Consultancy and Reporting Services – Senior Consultant (Post date: 7 Dec 2020)