Dr CHOI, Wing Hong, 蔡永康博士
B.S., M.Phil., Ph.D. Hong Kong Baptist University
Current Research Interests
Organic/Inorganic flexible electronics, advanced display technology, thin-film photovoltaics, advanced manufacturing technology and process development.
- W.H. Choi, and F.R. Zhu, “Optical Properties of Materials and Their Applications”, J. Singh Edition., Chap. 13 Transparent White OLEDs, P.373-402, John Wiley & Sons Ltd (2020).
- M.H. Lee, W.H. Choi, and F.R. Zhu, “Solution-processable organic-inorganic hybrid hole injection layer for high efficiency phosphorescent organic light-emitting diodes”, Opt. Exp. 24, A592 (2016).
- H.L. Tam#, W.H. Choi#, and F.R. Zhu#, “Integration of transmissible organic electronic devices for sensor application” Electronics 4, 623 (2015). (# contributed equally to the work) (invited).
- Y.Q. Miao, Z.X. Gao, P. Tao, H.P. Shi, H. Wang, Y.H. Li, H.H. Jia, W.H. Choi, and F.R. Zhu, “Realization of ultra-high color stable hybrid white organic light-emitting diodes via sequential symmetrical doping in emissive layer”, Science of Advanced Materials 8, 401 (2015).
- W.H. Choi, G.P. Tan, W.Y. Sit, C.L. Ho, Cyrus Y.H. Chan, W.W. Xu, W.Y. Wong, and S.K. So, “Charge conduction study of phosphorescent iridium compounds for organic light-emitting diodes application”, Org. Electron. 24, 7 (2015).
- W.H. Choi, H.L. Tam, D.G. Ma, and F.R. Zhu, “Emission behavior of dual-side emissive transparent white organic light-emitting diodes”, Opt. Exp. 23, A471 (2015).
- Y. Chen, W.Q. Liang, W.H. Choi, J.H. Huang, Q.C. Dong, F.R. Zhu, and J.H. Su, “High thermal-stability benzocarbazole derivatives as bipolar host materials for phosphorescent organic light-emitting diodes”, Dyes and Pigments 123, 196 (2015).
- W.H. Choi, H.L. Tam, F.R. Zhu, D.G. Ma, H. Sasabe and J. Kido, “High performance semitransparent phosphorescent white organic light emitting diodes with bi-directional and symmetrical illumination”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 102, 153308 (2013).
- H.X. Liu, Z.H. Wu, J.Q. Hu, Q.L. Song, B. Wu, H. L. Tam, Q.Y. Yang, W.H. Choi and F.R. Zhu, “Efficient and ultraviolet durable inverted organic solar cells based on an aluminum-doped zinc oxide transparent cathode”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 103, 043309 (2013).
- Cyrus Y.H. Chan, K.K. Tsung, W.H. Choi and S.K. So, “Achieving time-of-flight mobilities for amorphous organic semiconductors in a thin film transistor configuration”, Org. Electron. 14, 1351 (2013).
- S.K. So, W.H. Choi, and C.H. Cheung, “Thin-film transistor as a probe to study carrier transport in amorphous organic semiconductors”, Journal of Photonics for Energy 1, 011011 (2011).
- W.H. Choi, C.H. Cheung, S.K. So, “Can an organic phosphorescent dye act as a charge transporter?”, Org. Electron. 11, 872 (2010).
- M.H. Lee, W.H. Choi, Z.H. Wu, Y.L. Lei, and F.R. Zhu, “An insight on solution-processed MoO3-PEDOT:PSS interlayer for application in organic light-emitting diodes”, OSA conference paper (2015). (invited)
- W.H. Choi, H.L. Tam, D.G. Ma, and F.R. Zhu, “Transparent white organic light-emitting diodes”, OSA conference paper (2014). (invited)
- W.H. Choi, and S.K. So, “Charge injection and transport in spiro-linked arylamine compounds”, Proceedings of SPIE 7415, 74151L (2009).