Dr HU, Qian, 胡倩博士
B.Sc. North China Electric Power University (Beijing) & The University of Manchester
M.Sc. The University of Manchester
Ph.D. The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Current Research Interests
Distributed control and operation of smart grid and multi-energy systems, integration of distributed energy resources, transportation electrification, peer-to-peer energy trading mechanisms.
- Q. Hu, Z. Q. Zhu, S. Q. Bu, K. W. Chan and F. X. Li, “A Multi-market Nanogrid P2P Energy and Ancillary Service Trading Paradigm: Mechanisms and Implementations,” Applied Energy, vol. 293, p. 116938, Jul. 2021.
- Q. Hu, S. Q. Bu and V. Terzija, “A Distributed P and Q Provision Based Voltage Regulation Scheme by Incentivized EV Fleet Charging for Resistive Distribution Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 2376-2389, Dec. 2021.
- Q. Hu, S. Q. Bu, Z. L. Li, B. W. Zhou and D. S. Yang “Cost-Effective Communication Network Planning Considering Performance of Pinning Based Secondary Control in Microgrids,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy System, Volume 133, 2021, 107269.
- Q. Hu, S. Q. Bu, “Economic Frequency Regulation Based on Nanogrid Partition and Cost-Driven Droop Function: Enable A Scattered Microgird,” 2020 International Conference on Smart Grids and Energy Systems (SGES), Perth, Australia, 2020, pp. 320-325.
- Q. Hu, S. Q. Bu, B. W. Zhou and P. Zhang, “A Fully Distributed Multi-Stage Voltage Regulation Strategy for Distribution Network Based on Intelligent Bus Terminal Technology,” Distributed Energy, vol. 4, no. 6, 2019.
- Q. Hu, H. Y. Li and S. Q. Bu, “The Prediction of Electric Vehicles Load Profiles Considering Stochastic Charging and Discharging Behavior and Their Impact Assessment on a Real UK Distribution Network,” Energy Procedia, Volume 158, 2019, Pages 6458-6465.
- Q. Hu, S. Q. Bu, S. W. Xia and H. Cai, “A Novel Voltage Regulation Strategy for Secure Operation of High Renewable Penetrated Distribution Networks with Different R/X and Topologies,” 2019 IEEE Innovative Smart Grid Technologies - Asia (ISGT Asia), Chengdu, China, 2019, pp 3424-3229.
- J. Q. Luo, S. Bu, J. X. Wen, Q. Hu, Y. Hu and Q. Wang, “Strong Resonance Investigation and Suppression in PMSG Integrated Power Systems,” The International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE), 2019.
- J. Q. Luo, S. Q. Bu, J. X. Wen and Q. Hu, “Mechanism Investigation of Inertia Variation Impact on Power System Small Signal Stability,” The 11th International Conference on Advances in Power System Control, Operation & Management (APSCOM), 2018.
- J. X. Wen, S. Q. Bu, J. Q. Luo and Q. Hu, “Comparison of Two Coherency Identification Methods for Frequency Response Assessment on A Large-scale Power System with Fluctuating Wind Power Generation,” The 11th International Conference on Advances in Power System Control, Operation & Management (APSCOM), 2018.